Thursday, June 4, 2009

it’s not me, really!


My keyboard has developed some peculiar problems.  On my previous keyboard the right hand shift key stopped working.  Unless I was looking right at it when I used it.  very annoying as half my sentences didn’t start with capitol letters.  so then, I got a new computer and I’ll be darned if it didn’t have the same problem.  No wonder the economy is in the toilet.  they can’t even make a keyboard where the right hand shift key works.  Now, lately I’v noticed that the ‘e’ key is going out.  It dosn’t work at least half th time.  My spllchecker is working ovrtime.  what the hll is going on her?  It’s not lik I spilled somthing on my kyboard.  No sticky goo.  People ar going to think I’m illiterat.  and now, as if all that wasn’t enough, I’m gtting raNDOM ALL CAPS.  som gremlin keps engaGING THE Caps lock key.  do you know how aNNOYING that is?  You know, I think ther is a CONSPircy, the whole point of which i9s to mak me feel stupid.  Hey!  where did that 9 com from?  greaT,  ILLITRATE isn’t enough, now I haV FAT fingrs.  Prtty sooin my typingh is going to be so baD THAT I MIGHRT as wll just b hyitting rANDON KYS.  I guss that w3ill mak posrtingh eaSIR SINCE I womn’t haV TO THinjk of clevr thingas to saY.

11 comments:

  1. Someone's having a whole latte fun over here, that's for sure! I've read of others with these random keyboard problems, and will probably regret saying this, but I haven't had these problems (hold on a sec while I go and knock on wood) Okay, I'm back. sO ANywAy, OH g4eaT, noW LOOk wh@t h!ppeNeD? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it's me the drama queen, we have to talk, please stop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean, my keyboard does the same things sometimes. You did make me laugh...

    Sometimes my keyboard just switches to USA from SLO and then it gets weirder: y instead of z and vice versa, no question mark to be found, no comma or quotation mark. And if it's in the classroom, while projecting on the whiteboard, I look quite illiterate, too... And sometimes I know I hit key and there's no letter there on the screen. Whining about the keyboard again, I remember those typewriters so many secretaries used to use. My mum did and when my son tried to show her how to use the PC, he said the keys almost came out on the other side and hit the desk.
    But then, we don't have to whiteout the screen, but simply go back and correct the silly things we write...
    So let's be patient, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The joy of sticky keys. I've found that there are several words I spell wrongly and persistently. All rather irritating. Maybe I can blame my keys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. About half of my keys have the letters worn completely off! Blog overload!

    Cute post. Thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - this was so funny! But so true! My laptop has suddenly decided that shutting itself off at any given moment is a cool thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish i could help you on your problem, me too is not that good when it comes to computer, hope it will work soon,keep the patient.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to slam my comma and period keys to get them to work.

    Just yesterday I was remembering manual typewriters. Whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a cle9ver clevr PST. i thNk my computr waz maDe by th SAMe idget.

    ReplyDelete

I opened my big mouth, now it's your turn.