Tuesday, April 7, 2015

whites, yellows, and oranges


So, my previous post, Spring Sprung, got published before I meant and so I reverted it to draft and then published it on Monday. Considering the few number of views, I guess my readers think that it still doesn't exist but it's there now! It's the prelude to this one and the next two so if you haven't looked at it, you might want to.

OK, on to whites, yellows, and oranges.


bulbine


bulbine


dewberry flower with dew


our dogwood tree produced 5 flowers this year. it's first time ever to bloom.


fleabane


mock dogwood


mock dogwood


red tip photinia


iris


gerber daisy and freesia at the base of a yellow bells that blooms in the summer.


next: pinks and reds







10 comments:

  1. Spring may have taken her time for you but it looks as if it were worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are 7-10 days ahead of me, so I get to enjoy spring twice. Is bulbine a lily?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the dewberry (with dew! how cool is that?) looks like it's made of cotton.

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, these are beauties!

    yes, sadly, when you publish, then retract for later, any feed readers (like feedly or bloglovin) don't recognize it the 2nd time it is published. folks clicking on the original in their list get told it's not available to view. easier to just let it fly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's true: the earth laughs with flowers. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Buddha with the iris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've backtracked through the reinstated post. What a crowd, a host (to borrow from Wordsworth) of color, and especially the Texas bluebells. I wonder if my cousin has any in her sight. I must ask.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE the dewberry! I agree with Magaly - it's like cotton... Also love the gerberas & freesia - so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the yellows - so bright and cheery. Enjoying spring vicariously through your photos~

    ReplyDelete

I opened my big mouth, now it's your turn.