Wednesday, December 13, 2017

a completely new room


I haven't posted about the progress on the remodel in a while. Rocky has to redo a small piece of trim and put the hooks back up in the ceiling but other than that it's done and I'm moving back into my studio room this week. Yesterday I cleaned all the windows inside and out and today I am going to set up my work table and desk and move my computer desk top multi-purpose device. Next the surviving bookcases get moved along with my new display cabinet.

a few before pictures...




what it looks like now...








13 comments:

  1. Wow. It really is a bit like you're getting a new house. So clean and fresh and lovely!
    And hey- I have that same sort of kite hanging in my office. But in blue. Are you going to hang it back up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes the kite goes back up as do the other two.

      Delete
  2. Excellent, so much space! I love the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of us might come down to help you use that room! It's a WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new space looks wonderful. I'd love to paint there. All your hard work has paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love it.
    I have a table exactly (!) like that. I built it when I lived at my house and I refused to leave without it. That is so interesting that we both work on the same table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I like how bright it is - a space to enjoy & get some work done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just wonderful. Now, having looked at your photos of your new space, I have this impulse to at least clear out my place a bit. A little decluttering might be in order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. while I am in the process of cluttering up the new space!

      Delete
  8. Quite transformed! Does it make you all neat and tidy in your way of working?

    ReplyDelete

I opened my big mouth, now it's your turn.